We Are Hiring!
Millwall Community Trust is looking for a new Media and Communications Officer.
Key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Management of the MCT website
- Management of MCT’s social media presence
- Drafting press releases
- Providing digital and design support to a range of projects run across MCT
- Management of guest visits to MCT
- Management of media during high profile visits
Other responsibilities may be placed on the role as and when required.
This role would suit a student studying a media or communications related subject at college or university.
Any successful application is subject to a DBS check, and applicants must provide two references.
Applicants should note that the role is part-time, with between 8 and 12 hours of work a week expected. Flexible working arrangements can be discussed.
Those interested should email a CV and covering letter to Tim Hammersley on [email protected]
The deadline for applications is 12:00 on Tuesday the 26th of March.