Easter Half Term Review 2018
MCT runs 11 football courses each year at the Lions Centre.The days run from 9am-3pm and are open to boys and girls aged 5-15 years, engaging with approx. 60 children per day. This report has been undertaken to communicate the findings of feedback survey from the parents of children attending the holiday course at the Lion Centre against a number of indicators.
MCT Holiday Course Feedback Report – 3RD April – 13th April 2018
Overview of Programme
MCT runs 11 football courses each year at the Lions Centre.The days run from 9am-3pm and are open to boys and girls aged 5-15 years, engaging with approx. 60 children per day.Children are coached in their age groups, with the morning of the courses being devoted to coaching, then the afternoon devoted to fun and world cup style games.
This report has been undertaken to communicate the findings of feedback survey from the parents of children attending the holiday course at the Lion Centre against a number of indicators. The feedback was collected from the Easter course 2018, only with the children that were attending the course all week.
This report summarises the findings of the feedback survey and will inform future development of the programme.
- The feedback survey contained five Likert-scale questions (1 = poor, 5 = excellent) and the responses were collated and inputted into a database for analysis against the following quality measures:
- Structure of sessions
- Venue health and safety
- Quality of coaching staff
- Value for money
- Ease of booking online
- The survey also contained qualitative data in the form of a ‘General Comments’ section. This data has been used to identify common strengths and weaknesses of the programme, which will help to inform further development of the programme.
- 31 surveys were analysed, (these were the children that attended all days).
Summary of Results
Below is a table showing the average scores given against each quality measure across the Lion centre course:
|Excellent||Good||Satisfactory||Less Than Satisfactory||Poor||Number of reviews|
|Structure of Sessions||21||9||1||0||0||31|
|Venue Health & Safety||20||8||2||1||0||31|
|Quality of Coaching||26||3||2||0||0||31|
|Value for Money||27||3||1||0||0||31|
|Ease of Booking online||23||6||1||1||0||31|
Percentages of findings (out of 5)
|Excellent||Good||Satisfactory||Less Than Satisfactory||Poor|
|Structure of Sessions||68%||29%||3%||0%||0%|
|Venue Health & Safety||65%||26%||6%||3%||0%|
|Quality of Coaching||84%||10%||6%||0%||0%|
|Value for Money||87%||10%||3%||0%||0%|
|Ease of Booking online||74%||20%||3%||3%||0%|
- ‘Quality of coaching staff’ and ‘value for money’ received the highest average score of rating
The following themes were identified from the ‘General Comments’ section of the survey:
- Learnt new skills
- Improved confidence
- Improved social skills e.g. making new friends
- Professional and friendly coaches
- Excellent value for money
To Book for Whitsun Click Here